View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:58 AM
Yarn or Fabric

Talking New to me Sewing Table :D

The other day I was at a second hand store and there it was... sitting there, unknown to most as to what it was. I recognized it immediately! A portable sewing table! I was checking it out and a friend asked me what it was and as I told her a woman nearby looked at me and then started to circle around. I wasn't going to leave that table's side until I decided if I wanted it or not. It was a no brainer. I don't have a extended table for my machine and this handy dandy thing did and it was marked $20. I went online to see how much they sell for online and this vintage baby has been selling on Ebay for $40 plus about $25 in shipping so it came home with me. I figure I could resell it if I don't like it...

Well. I don't think I'm going to sell it. I'm planning to go on a few weekend retreats with my guild so it's mine mine mine! Sadly it isn't the same height as the rest of my tables in my craft room so I don't see being able to fully integrate it with the rest of my furniture but I'm so tickled to have it and my machine slides in it as if it were meant to be!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]371191[/ATTACH]

I really really really need to clean my craft room. I had it clean and now it's out of control again. I was on a mad quilt making whirlwind for two nearly last minute family weddings.
Attached Thumbnails sewing-table.jpg