Old 10-20-2012, 04:38 PM
batikmystique

I've had an Oliso Pro for about 4 years now and (knock on virtual wood) I haven't had any issues. But, good to know that the company stands by their product. My daughter is going off to college next year and I'm considering giving her mine (as she has mentioned how nice it would be if she could take it with her) and buying myself another one.

Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
I had an Oliso that was 3 years old and all of a sudden it wouldn't get "hot". It just got warm. I called them. They said to mail it in to them and for $79 they would replace it. I told them it was 3 years old and I was very disappointed.

I mailed it with no money but a note explaining what was wrong and that I spoke to someone and they said to mail it in. Well, 2 weeks later the same iron came in the mail free of charge. I waited for a bill, but none came. I think they checked it out and figured it was malfunctioned and just replaced it for free. So, I'm a happy camper with them.

So, in the Google search engine, type in "Oliso phone number" and it will pop up and phone them and let them know how disappointed you are. They will fix it.