Old 10-21-2012, 07:46 AM
Tothill

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Oh the places I've been, the things that I've seen! 20 years on the road & now all I want is to stay home & play! Besides which, I just got a new furbaby! A little orange & white kitty to go along with my 2 poodles. It's really funny, if I want to know where kitty is, all I have to do is look for Cindy Lou & I'll find it. (Cindy Lou is a standard poodle, 60 lbs). Duke (the 8 lb one) could care less about miss kitty. Don't have a name for her yet, DH says something that ends in e. Her name will come soon as I figure out her personality.
We got two kittens this summer. The first was planned for a couple years. We decided when our older cats were between 8-10 we would get one kitten. Which we did. We named out Torti Lizzie, as she was (and still) leaps everywhere. Thus Lizzie the leaping lizard.

3 weeks later our beautiful older male cat dropped dead. It was a huge shock, Patches was only 9 and had been in good health.

A week later we headed back go the pet store and there was the funniest looking black and white cat with a black moustache. We went back 2 days later and he was still there. We called him Charlie after Charlie Chaplin.

It was awhile later that I realized some people thought we had named them after Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles.

Both kittens came from pet stores that sell rescue/feral kittens that have been fostered and socialized prior to sale.

Way off topic, but both of the kittens were hanging out on my SS bag. Today is wrapping day, the first time I have tried to wrap a gift since getting the kittens. It should be fun.