View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Kittywolf13

Ok so I got my featherweight going finally. she has a faint smell of I assume the oil burning off but I'm having trouble with the bobbin thread now. It wouldnt pick it up till late last night it finally did. So this morning I ran some test stitches and she sews beautifully! However when it's time to end the sewing and remove the fabric I noticed the underside has three threads going and the fabric won't move. I'm pretty new to seeing so I'll ask first is there something I need to do first to finish it off? On my other machines I just gently pull and both the top thread and bobbin thread give and I can pull enough to snip the thread. This one is rather stuck like either the top thread and the bottom thread are snagged somewhere. :/ I snip it and then have to remove the bobbin casing out and pull out the random loose thread that is neither attached to the top or bobbin thread! Any idea why it's doing this. I re-read the manual and I didn't see anything specific for finishing the thread. :/ help!