View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Lucio

Originally Posted by draggin_behind View Post
Update.

Apparently I have been booted out of the group. I went to check the FB page for the group to see if anything new had been added. I have been deleted as a member of it without so much as a "don't let the doorknob hit you where the good Lord split you".

It does kind of hurt, but oh well. I guess I've outgrown the group or they think they've outgrown me. At least I don't have to haul stuff around to class and I can play on whatever I want to at home. And they can find some other poor sucker to write their newspaper articles since obviously I will not be doing it.

To be fair, I did delete any chit-chat type messages I left to which no one had liked or replied. Figured that since I was a red-headed step child, so to speak, it was better that way.

Anyway, I'll never know what the project is or was. I won't be going at all. I've spent too much of my life being where I wasn't really wanted to go there now.
Could it be that someone in that group is a member of this board and took offense to your posts?