View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 04:00 PM
SewOK

Tuesday Morning buys sellouts from local businesses. They have a central warehouse from where all of their stores are supplied. It is the luck of the draw as to what each store gets. Some may have fabric and others won't. You are not guaranteed to find the same thing in every Tuesday Morning store. In fact, we have 3 or 4 Tuesday Morning stores here in the Oklahoma City area and you may nor may not find the same things in all of the stores. Also as to shopping for fabric according to your budgets is true for me. I don't have an income that allows me to shop for all of my fabrica quilt shops either, however, when I am shopping for fabric, if I like the fabric and like the feel of it I buy it. For instance, I can buy Kona cotton at Hancock Fabrics, Hobby Lobby and my local quilts shops. However, Hobby Lobby and Hancock Fabrics sell Kona cotton for $7.99 a yard and my local qults shops sell it for $10.99 and $11.99 a yard. It all has the same bolt information so why should I pay $11.00 or $12.00 a yard when I can buy it for $8.00 a yard?