Old 10-22-2012, 04:32 AM
nanna-up-north

[QUOTE=pumpkinpatchquilter;5601629]There are a TON of attachments with this one, the drawers were full! It is low-shank - and I think you're right, it's the taking it off and putting it on that would damage the machine. Leaving it set up for buttonholes isn't a bad idea...or, ha, excuse to buy another machine!!! One for buttonholing and one for playing! I will take a picture later on of all the attachments that came with it, the feed covers were there too...I don't have any feed covers for any of my treadles either so now I'm thrilled...now I have to try to FREE MOTION!!! Well...that is after I put a new belt on it... Lol*

I tried to put that cover on my FW when I was FMQing and it wouldn't work for me. Once I took the cover off and put the stitch length at 0 it worked fine. So, that cover isn't helpful in some cases.

I wish I could find 'a TON of attachments' with any of the machines I'm finding. I usually get only a few. Argh!! And I'd love to find another buttonholer..... so I didn't have to pack and move mine every time I head north for the summer and south for the winter. But, I'll find another sometime. That huge one looks daunting.