View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:52 AM
coopah

[QUOTE=ShiAnnF;5601940ll Please straighten me out, we started with 6 7/8" blocks, than you said 7" were better, we could cut them down to the correct size, now we are down to 5" or 5 1/8" blocks, I am a beginner and do not understand what size I should cut the blocks, I am sure you ladies, the experts know exactly what Judy is talking about. Please excuse me for being kind of dumb, if there is such a thing. I like to think there is still hope for me. All of the material pictured is very pretty I will post my colors after I have the blocks cut the correct size. I read somewhere that you cannot make the same mistake twice, because the second time is not a mistake it is a choice. My choice is to get it right the first time.[/QUOTE]

Asking for clarification isn't dumb.This is my thrid mystery with Judy, and it took me several rereads to figure it out. Although it's there, clear as day. 24-6 1/2" triangles. The chatter got in my way with the instructions. Chatter is good, just sometimes not for me, as I'm totally concrete, sequential with probably some undiagnosed ADD thrown in for fun! Snazzy ruler, Judy! New tools are always good. Off we go on another ride. Woo hoo!