View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Elisabrat

oh a kitty with eye crusties.. does she need a little antibiotic for them? she is adorable and if she loves the needle going up and down maybe she can play with Roy, he needs someone who likes the stuff he loves too! He is my newest quilt inspector. I have one who likes to chew the thread off the spindle at top (argh) and another who likes to bat the needle (ROY) and another who waits for the scraps to hit the floor (I am a not to neat quilter) and another who thinks it all sucks and bites my feet to get my attention. (it works) other than zero help.

ok extra cheese, homemade chocolate covered cherries BOY AM I IN and did someone mention booze? its it coctail time AGAIN? goody. ok no calories nothing bad for you sign me up. And the pink/pink is great love seeing them morph into quilt blocks. good to see you all today. I really dont want to prepare any dinner. cereal would be lovely. something says my sweetie would look at me like I lost my antlers. and red nose.. so ugh, dinner again. for you guys: made roasted eggplant, carmalized onions with balsamic vinegar served ontop of french bread rounds while hot with herb feta cheese sprinkled with a heavy hand on top.. serving in the last car for anyone who pops on last second!