View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 06:13 PM
VickiM

Originally Posted by chefbwarner View Post
I just don't know about you all. Eating candy, eye candy, booze lol lol food and more food. Having a good laugh here. And so I don't have to scroll back and look for a name, the lady in Crestview??? The only place I go is Margie's and it's been a few years for that. I'm actually afraid to go again. Last time I bought a new machine. But I love it
I live by Margie's & I try not to go too much anymore...I owe alot of my stash to her shop & 5 machines too! I know what you mean!!! Right now I'm cramming for the craftshows, trying to get secret santa stuff done, trying to catch up with the BOM on the board & another BOM from Cranton Village that I'm 3 months behind on. I don't have time to do much else!!! I hope to cram alittle time in for this mystery in here too, so I don't have to try to do it all at once before it ends...I want to be surprised too. I decided to change the rick rack fabric I had for my 1st pick since I know it would really bother me if it goes willy-nilly. I've decided to use that fabric on the back & piece the front fabric leftovers with it to be large enough if it isn't already...trying to post a pic.
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg  

Last edited by VickiM; 10-22-2012 at 06:17 PM.