Old 10-22-2012, 06:21 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

CarrieM ... you must be a good Retreat Hostess to have so many ready to sign up already for March! Always a lot of work for the Coordinator and glad you were able to find some time to do some sewing too. Congratulations on being so close to the end of your blocks too! NIce to see your quilt centre ... did you do that at the retreat, so the others could see it?

QNSue .... woohooo ... finito! Funny the tours our mail makes, to get thru to its destiny. Ours goes many roundabout ways because of the central stations that it has to pass thru. Are you going to start stitching your blocks together soon?

JanieW ... Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! Your Mac and Cheese will be on tomorrow's lunch menu when I have a friend here for lunch! Baby Eloise got home for Thanksgiving ... though we were only able to see her via Skype! Shower coming 11/18 .... and no I have not decided what to make yet. However, tonight I have been washing the flannelettes thatI purchased for the occasion!

DublB ... Congratulations Grammie! MNB too ... so I'm thinking that is your DS's name?

OKSGlad ... So happy that you will get to see the other brood of Grand this week! NOw if only the really long distance ones could make it home too! Perhaps Thanksgiving? or Christmas?

MiraB ... *sigh* Outstanding Beauty!! Did you keep to the layout from the book? Or start placing with what you had and planned for the last ones accordingly? The two blues for sashing/cornerstones are perfect! Now if only we could see it IRL!!!

JanRN ... While you do not have yourse together ... you are further along the way than you think, being tha you have the bulk of your quilting done already. Hopefully soon, you will let us see yours laid out ... quickly on the grass, before the snow flies!