Old 10-22-2012, 07:06 PM
irishrose

Don't mention messes. My whole house is slowly becoming one. I will clean up the mess from sandwiching the quilt tonight. I have started the FMQ. It wants diagonal quilting, but I prefer to go block by block.

Pam. if you want to sew, allow yourself a half hour of sewing for a half hour of box emptying and, yes, cleaning the cupboards to prepare for box emptying counts.

Gail and sNs, are you being too good? You need to add in those cheat days as scary as it sounds to allow yourself to 'overeat'. You've made your body accustomed to the number of calories you are taking in so weight loss stalls. A day of a jump tricks (resets) your metabolism so weight loss continues.

Weird weekend. Another woman in town was told by a mutual friend that I had received the contaminated injections and called me. She is not handling it well - fueled by the fact the we received letters Friday in addition to the previous phone calls. She was mad at me because I'm not looking for a doctor to do a spinal tap. A) Why would I want an invasive procedure if I don't need it. B) The CDC, whose site I have memorized, is not recommending proprolactic spinal taps in asymptomatic patients. No horrible headache, no spinal tap for me. She said she was having symptoms , but wondered if they were psychosomatic. She was taken out of church yesterday to the hospital. I called a mutual friend today to see how she is. She's home. The blood work showed no markers so she couldn't get her desired spinal tap. She kept telling me Troy says we have to be proactive, Troy says, etc. I finally asked who Troy is - her financial advisor. Hmm- I'd rather trust the CDC and the meningitis doctor in Traverse City.

I steamed some of the monster cabbage head. It is so good, I can eat it plain. Much better than those things we have shipped to us in the winter. I will go replenish my apple supply and get another one.

I did my TV exercises today and walked over two miles - part of it quickly because it started raining.

Eat clean, drink your water, move your body and don't forget your 'cheat' day.

Last edited by irishrose; 10-22-2012 at 07:21 PM.