View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:34 PM
nancia

wow! i don't know when y'all have time to sew with all the chatting and eating! for some reason i'm always several pages behind! i have ordered my fabric, and hopefully it will arrive soon! it is all polka dots. i have had it in my mind to do an all dotty quilt as well as a polka dot and stripes quilt. read judy's advice against stripes so this one will be called " seeing spots". is there a reason people don't use all polka dots? we may have the answer in several weeks.
as for the dogs having beds, i have been saving scraps too. my dogs prefer their own blankets (one per dog per room) and the cats will sleep anywhere near me they can. i have put a window bed to my right as i sew and simon likes it very much, but has trouble navigating the route through the plastic boxes (my lame attempt at organizing). he is now 20 and not as nimble as he was once, but twice as loud. ah yes, a door closes, a window opens.
i hope to get my fabric this week. i ordered from nicoleanne's and i hope they are prompt. i don't want to get too far behind! let's have a barbeque one day! i'll bring texas brisket and country ribs, and cases of longneck lonestar, or shiners. who will bring potatoes and beans, corn on the cob, and dessert?

Last edited by nancia; 10-22-2012 at 11:38 PM.