Old 10-23-2012, 05:53 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Very little; from five and six hours a day to more like 5 to 10 minutes a day. Life is a challenge every day; little eye sight, achy hands and head, so is one step at a time...forget about running any more, I am moving in the slow lane. I watch my rear view mirror, and pull over carefully, to let those big trucks on by that make their living by driving down the road. My hat's off to them, trying to make time a gettin' down the road and back to their families safely.

Did hear of a new author (to me) Kate Morgan I am going to check out soon. Everyone remember with the holidays coming up, think about getting a gift that gives the whole year...a magazine that they will like....library card...Dennis Wesley books about Flip...and laugh at his colt's expressions in his illustrations, for the younger set and young at heart....Marguerite Henry's Misty, Justin Morgan had a horse, Sea Star for the 8-10 year old....and Walter Farley's Black Stallion series. Hardy Boy mysteries and Nancy Drew, and the Bobbesy twins....Will James: Smokey the cow horse. ..for ten to fourteen year old set. Newborn to four year set: Wright's Mother Goose which was originally written in French but contains all the English phonetic sounds of the English language. All Classics.