Old 10-23-2012, 06:59 AM
nurseknitsLaura

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Laura, great sewing space! But, why is that zig zag machine sitting on that beautiful red cabinet with nothing under the legs to protect the cabinet you painted? I'd make a little quilted sewing machine place mat or something! It looks like you can do some serious sewing in that room!

Nancy
Nancy- not to worry- there is a piece of red felt under the machine to protect the table. Sorry the pics are so awful, but I figured I had to post something or it would all seem like a dream....next pictures will be more organized.

Had a frustrating evening- was sewing away on the pink quilt when a piece of the free motion foot broke off- didn't hit it or anything, just the spring sproinged. Well that little bit went down into the bobbin case and I marred the bobbin case and broke a needle, all in a matter of a minute! So now I am waiting for my industrial to have a new case and replacement foot to arrive before I can finish this hospice quilt. Good news is the bobbin case for an industrial is cheap. I guess the machine knew I was in a hurry! laura