Thread: I want this?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Tashana

My Bailey is 17" and I think that is plenty of space for the size of quilts I do. I got the Majestic frame because it is sturdy and it gives me an option to make a really large quilt if I choose to. I will never, ever have enough money to invest in a machine that cost almost as much as my car and does as good of a job as Bailey. Bailey does not have all the bells and whistled like other more expensive machines have but I know it will do what I need it to do. I have several very simple sewing machines. Two are vintage/antique treadles and I make great quilts on them. The only thing lacking is throat space. That is what I am getting with my Bailey plus customer service that is second to none and it is made here in USA. I think that my Bailey baby and I will be friends for a very long time. When it comes to the throat size, every inch counts. Same is with bobbins, the bigger the bobbin the happier I am. And I know that some people will think I am nuts, but I have never ever tried any long arm machine. I did lots of research so I know what I am getting myself into. I can hardly wait for Friday to have this whole contraption set up and loaded with practice sheets.