Old 10-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Quilted Dogs

Originally Posted by icon17 View Post
I Did Think of ALL those Ways!! Hunted ALL over My area! Far/Wide/under every Rock! No Luck! I Just Couldn't Find A Thing! SO frustrating Because I know I've Seen Just What I wanted Before
So this is How I did it this time! This is far from the 1st time I've done a thing like this!
I Love to Quilt But This is MY Dare I say FAV thing to DO! Brings back My Memories of DAD Childhood working with Him from Very little, only his 'Hip high' He always had to 'Make DO' showed Me tricks of how to do this or that. Have to Stop or I'll cry!
K, just wanted to share with u, now u continue working ok....no crying allowed here.....it is b happy time and get that done so we all can c it for sure...........I found my old bookcases, two, at an old farm.....so worked for me...k...it will mean even more to u when u r done being u r making it and him by your side.....wish I was handy with tools, not so......haha.....hope to make my waterbed into a nice chest like the one that was on here from the drawers......use the headboard and foot board for a bench.....k, later and keep working.....

Shar