View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:33 AM
Elisabrat

Morning everyone and its a lovely frosty one at that 35 and going to get colder today. I think a little fire would be lovely and what an excellant idea.

I was wondering here for those who are completed and with a tiny bit more time if I could ask.. I am making ornaments, room decoration pieces extra for a lower income Senior home for Christmas. For the rooms of those who cant leave their beds for the dining room also for those who can. Little things, also I just thought maybe eye glass cases just sleeves really in bright colors? lose fiting so easy in easy out but bright colors so they can be easily found? if you have a spare bit of time would you like to make a few to donate also? So many have no one and no cards (hey you could send cards to be handed out that would be great too just sign a nice wish and i could gift those to them also).. just any small item so each can have something. I have posted in requests but was thinking maybe just maybe a few of you might have time.. let me know in PM hoping the end of the first week of November to have gathered everything I can up. so what I am missing I can find maybe at the thrift store or walmart if need be. thanks guys I appreciate your time on this now I will shush up. (lol for a while)