View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:55 AM
Elisabrat

NANCIA TO ME !!! for the senior home.. I am collecting ornies and other small items for a low income Senior home here for the holidays and Nancia is kind enough to donate a few items for them.Thank you so very much! YOU ARE FAST! if anyone else would like to help PM me I could use all the extra help I can get. Jaba thank you also going to the post office today to pick up your heart ornies. HUGS to everyone who is kicking in to make it a sweet christmas for the lonely. Hey cards if you want to send cards you are welcome to do that too or eye glass cases or mini wall quilts.. ok ok back to the pie
I WANT SOME gosh I love pie so much more than cake or candy. Fruit pie that picture sold me. Or pecan pie my weakness and here I can eat nuts. NO nuts on the kidney diet in real life but here.. five slices please. What a MARVELOUS shop, pies and quilts are you kidding me? is that real they have quilts too? swoon twice. Uh I think that lovely lady has MY son written all over her.. she would be a beautiful addition to my family! is she single? lol all of us moms swooping her up for our boys wait til she finds out.
I want the pine cones hand em over. I live in the woods they would be perfect for my home ..