Old 10-24-2012, 08:33 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
OOOOHHHHH! what a good idea. Wait to see what your partner is thankful for. I was thinking of all the stuff I was. And that was just getting out of control. How to narrow it down. You know what, I have until mid November so I guess I will join this month!! Maybe sister can help me decide. I have seen people with shingles and heard the horror stories. I am getting the shot on Nov 3 along with the flu shot. When we had our store, I worked on Sundays and there was a sweet heart of a gentleman that came in for the Sunday paper. He had been fighting shingles for months. He said it was awful and his doctor gave him everything known and he did some holistic stuff, as well, I believe. That poor man nearly cried just talking about the pain.
Well, Onalee, just ask your partner and get to work! Remember, I already claimed you for this month!!!

And here are your tips ... if you don't want to do plain old Thanksgiving ... I am thankful for the internet which not only allows me to earn a living ... but has brought me all of YOU! My darling quilty friends!