Old 10-24-2012, 09:11 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yes, Anael, we decided to extend the PC Trail a bit more by making a special block for each person on the PC trail...eight and half inches unfinished...our personal choice of what block to make. Anne (honchey) did not want it to interfere with PC trail, so we are finishing it up in December, and then starting officially on the bonus block in January...do not know if we are going to do a show and tell or just ship the blocks to Carrie. She has all our addresses and info to ship the complete blocks on to each of us doing the bonus blocks....I think...you would be the 12th one to join, so that makes it an even dozen to make.

I plan on adding directly to the top of my quilt; I have asked, along with some others for no white in the block, just off white or cream color... And am brainstorming about the block itself with ties back to the state of Missouri...an embroidered block with the state outlined in red and a blue bird sitting in the center of the area...done on a cream colored background. No decision yet...we do have a pattern for a Maple leaf for OuiltE, and a frog pattern for Mirabelle, if you let Carrie know, she can forward the patterns to you.

I read in a different thread that your son & wife are having triplets??? Congrats. Wow!!.