Thread: October FQ swap
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:30 AM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
Indeed Jaba and Vanogay, you do have one of the same partners and she has assured me that they are on the way....I'm still waiting on a package myself, from a first timer, who hasn't responded to any PM's
Well, I know there is still time, waiting on my 2nd one, too..but found out she has had illness issues, which I totally get...Brenda, that just stinks!! I will also be happy to share with ya!! I understand when emergency and or "life" happens, but it does seem a tad inconsiderate to not try and let the organizer know...and not responding to your pms seems not so great either...
Jaba, I looooove rain, snow, clouds, dreary weather...so wish you could send it on over!! We are supposed to have a cold front come thru on Friday, making highs in the 40's and lows in the 20's with chances of rain...so, I will be happy and take what I can get...I really love it when we get our snows here...being in Texas a lot of people think the weather is the same up in the north panhandle where I am as it is further down south Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc...Well it is a huge difference!! We get winters where the lows are in the negatives, and have had 20+ inches of snow in a 24 hour period...I love having all the seasons, but have to say the 105+ degree summer highs are my least faves....Sorry for hi-jacking your post...but I just can picture the rain, sleet, "drear"...and I wish I was there....
K