Old 10-24-2012, 12:42 PM
carriem

Just got home from a nice lunch with a friend from church and then grocery shopping. I see most everything has been covered for Anael regarding the bonus blocks. Re: postage, Mirabelle mentioned just using Paypal and sending me the return postage that way...will that work for you both (QuiltE and Anael)?

Here is what I have typed up for details:

We are making 8" finished blocks…like the PC ones

Not sure yet how many...I will send a final count hopefully by mid-November as we are finishing up the regular PC blocks. We have 11 counting me...if Anael joins that will be 12.

What block design and fabrics is up to you. If you want to do something that will remind us of your location, of you, or of our PC "ride" that would be great. If you want to make all your blocks the same that is fine or if you want to make certain blocks for certain people, that is good too...just be sure to label individual blocks so I know who gets what.

Please sign your blocks on the front. How much info you include is up to you. Some ideas: QB name, real name, date, and location (state/province/country)

Do you want white or cream if used?
Cream or Off White: QNS, Carrie, Oksewglad, Honchey
Either is fine: Dublb, QuiltE, JanRN, Mirabelle, Gardnergal970, Jeanie, Deranged_damsel (?)

I think that is all. Any questions, please ask.

Oh and Anael, if you decide to join, can you please send me a PM with your name and email. I can send out emails so no one misses the posts.