View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Deb watkins

Ok ladies. The blocks are swapped out. I have to tell you, this one really screwed with my eyes between the Double T's and the Star of VA. Here is the results. When I was done, I had two shoo Fly's left over and 4 Double T's. I even made a chart and wrote down who was getting what blocks, with special attention to those requests. I have to say I am sorry - but a very few of you have no double t's and one too many stars. and two of you are missing shoo fly's......
When you get your blocks - if you are unhappy with the mess, I have saved the double t's and the shoo fly's. I will reswap them out......And to top it all off, some of you may not get back one of your own blocks as they were REQUESTED by others, and I tried to honor that. I supposed that if you made your block, you may have fabric left so you can make another one.....please don't shoot me.....those double t's were trouble right from the start. Perhaps if you really want one of some one elses, you can always swap with them. I did my best....honestly - but my eyes are crossed.