View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 05:13 AM
quiltngal

That is a beautiful quilt and I know it will be very special to her.

I want all members of this board to know about the "Army of Women" which was started by Dr. Susan Love. She is trying to requit women so that we can not only cure breast cancer, but find the cause or causes. I joined about a year ago. They will send you emails about various studies that are going on across the nation. I joined the sister study as my sister is completing her treatment for breast cancer. You can then decide if you meet the requirements and want to enlist in the study or you can choose not to. There have been several I could have joined and would have liked to other than the Sister Study but don't live in the area required.

I am encouraging all of you that do not belong to join. There is no fee or any other problems with this organization. We are having a drive to get more women to join. Here is what you can do;;;
Go to the armyofwomen.org to sign up, make sure you pick from the referral field "Vespa Contest". You then must enter my email address in the corresponding field. It is [email protected] This is the only way for us to keep track of how many women you are recruiting.
Thank you in advance for helping win against breast cancer
Judy