View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:15 AM
majormom

First of all, the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked! I've always maintained that people who do not know anything about sewing design sewing machines and sewing machine cabinets, and this is doubly true when it comes to home quilting machines and cabinets. They should know by now that we need lots of light and lots of room and a long harp space. And most of us would be happy if these companies would provide all of this at a price that is reasonable. A dedicated home quilting sewing machine doesn't need 100+ different stitches, it needs a decent straight stitch. it really doesn't need to be electronic either. But it really does need to have lots of light and a wide space between the needle and the head. The light on my machine is pathetic. I really love the bendable light I bought that sticks to the machine and allows you to spotlight right in front of the needle. Well, I'll get off my soapbox now! :-) This is a good thread. I love to know others are bummed by the same things that bum me! Do you think we will ever be 'heard'?