Old 10-25-2012, 10:10 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Everose - love the Spicy Swirl!!!! Great design and colors on both!!!! I'm trying to get myself back into my sewing room to work on my retreat project. Really want to see it done soon!! But I also want my house clean and since I'm playing "vacation" from work I'm trying to get caught up on things I've let go for tooo long. Hope to spend the next 3 days quilting once I get this done. Then it's back to work again....<sigh>

Oh, got my tests done for my gallbladder. Looks like my next stop is a consult with the surgeon to see when it will be coming out. Oh yeah. Really not a fan of anything surgery related, just gets me a little (lot) nervous. But, I don't like having to watch everything I eat, not that fish and chicken are bad. But I really would have liked to splurge a little while on retreat. Hopefully I get this thing out, get over it and be ready for the retreat in May. Then I can enjoy myself really good...LOL.

Alright ladies....back to that thing I hate most.....cleaning. Have an AWESOME day!!!! Drink lots of water!!!! And love yourself!!