Old 10-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Anastasia

Default Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap

This Swap will close November 15[SUP]th[/SUP].
Welcome to my corner. This is my first swap and I look forward to sharing the experience with you. I have participated in many swaps on this forum and I enjoy them greatly. So let’s get to it.

A Table Topper would be any shape that would be a centerpiece; this should be a minimum size of 16" across the longest point. For instance, I made a hexagon table topper and it is 16" from one corner to another at its widest point and each of its six sides are 8".
A Table Runner should be a minimum size of 12"x28". Table runners are typically longer than they are wide.

How it works:
This is a secret swap. You will not know who has your name. The theme is winter.
Design and method will be up to the creator but since this is something that will be on a table and likely spilled on, make sure whatever you make is washable on at least a gentle cycle.
Please PM me with the following information by November 15[SUP]th[/SUP]. I will then match up names and get them returned to you by November 20[SUP]th[/SUP]. You will have until January 15[SUP]th[/SUP] to mail the finished product.

Board Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Phone #: (this will not be given to your partner, this is for my use only in the event that a problem should arise)
Your décor colors:
Table Shape: Round, Square, Rectangle, Oval, etc

It is encouraged and acceptable to post pictures of fabric choices, progress, and finished pieces as the receiver will not know from whom they are receiving. I would like some lively conversation; someone has to keep me awake through midterms and finals.

Please notify me as soon as possible if you feel you cannot complete your obligation.

People who fail to follow-through and do not notify me will be banned from any of my future swaps (should there be any) and your name will be given to other swap hosts. Obviously, things happen in life and I will certainly consider that, but you must communicate.
****Please make sure to read the general rules that apply to all swaps here at the Quilting Board: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm ****

So jump on board everyone and join the fun!