Old 10-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Anastasia

I had my gall bladder out a couple years ago as well. It was an emergency. My brother was a limo driver at the time so he brought me to the hospital in a limo.. wooo arriving with style. it was the first surgery I ever had and I was scared out of my whits and cried. Woke up to dry heaves. Me and anesthesia don't get along at all. But man, the medication they give you after that surgery.. BEST SLEEP EVER! No dreams, no moving, just pure passed out for like 8-12 hours. aaaah. Taking a bath/shower was a fun challenge. and getting up and down from furniture. but I think like.. a week after I did a 5k aids walk, so it's really not so bad.

I got off the couch today! I was going to go to the post office but my truck is dead and it was raining fat snow with fat raindrops.. so I wasn't going to ride my bike there. But I did walk up to the store nearby, forgot my CC, so RAN back home and RAN back there... then walked back. soo about 2 miles of exercise today yay me. But I'm not eating good. *scowl* need someone to come stock my pantry.