Old 10-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Honchey

Hi, I'm back home now...my haircut is very nice....I'm tired from the drive...have to unpack the car tomorrow morning...will be going to the store to pick up some"brooklyn lanterns" the ones advertised on tv...We might lose electric over the weekend because of the upcoming storm and don't want to be without lights at night...Hubby will be bringing in some wood to warm the house if we need to...My sister cancelled her trip to Florida...she needs to be home ..she lives close to the water and her basement needs the pumps going if it floods. This storm is supposed to be a whopper! they are calling it "Frankenstorm" & the "Perfect Storm" I wish I had a handcrank for my Singer 66 machine..then I could sew....

I remember the pay phones that only took a nickle to make a call...anyone remember the first phone number you had when you were a kid??? I know we had the phones to match whatever color the kitchen was painted...that's where the phone was and it had a 25 foot cord that always got tangled...gosh, that was eons ago...