View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:17 AM
yippie

Hope you are alright! Another person on QB had the same thing happen to her but she was using the iron at the time and she was burned and her quilt was burned. She is alright now and she even found a way to save the quilt. The people on this board are great!!! I believe she said she contacted the company and they sent her a new Rowenta, I believe she said that she would not use it. I do not know if she is the one that they made the comment to that thay knew about the problem.

I also have a Rowenta I do not know what model, (not at home right now to check) I really love it however It has always leaked and that always bothered me. After reading about diffrent problems with this iron it makes me very unconfortable to use this iron. What upsets me is it cost a lot I can not just toss it. After telling my DH about the diffrent bad things that the Rowenta has done for other. He said I need to get a diffrent iron so after a lot of surching I sent for a RELIANCE (spelled wrong) I have not used it yet just received it and have not had time. NO I do not have any thing to do with the company that makes this Iron. I purchased my daughter one a long time a go and really like hers.