View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Rose_P

Originally Posted by ShiAnnF View Post
OHHHH Boy I have a serious problem with this. When I forget where I put something down, and cannot find it, never left the room and there is no one else in the house but me and Three Cee, the Pomeranian. I do not have to go back to the place because I am already there, and when I do find it, several days later, I forgot what I was going to use it for. I bet I have doors in my brain. Yeah little rooms with doors on them. They say when one door shuts two doors open, I must always choose the wrong door. Anyways I will use Jans explanation.
I do this all the time! It's like magic being able to make things disappear. The worst is the twisty tie on a bread wrapper. In the time it takes me to remove a couple of pieces of bread it's gone. I need someone to videotape what I'm doing to solve this mystery.

Also, those scientists need to have a close look at stairs. They're even more effective than doors at wiping my slate clean. In fact the farther I have gone on whatever mission I'm on the less likely I am to remember what it was.