Old 10-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Lyn, I know she loved it because she PM'd me to say so and now that I see it, I know why! That little roo is too cute!
Dragonfly Nana, another winner. What a happy little quilt!

As for me, we are not going to evacuate this time. I took the dogs to the dog park earlier -- it's right next to the boat ramp on the bay side of the sandbar -- and watched a huge line of boaters pulling their craft onto trailers. My hubby and son got most of the windows boarded up, and although my neighbors probably think we're nuts, my son won't be around too much for a couple of days, so at least it's done. I've got batteries galore, oil lamps, games to play, radios, including a hand crank one, comfort food and non-dairy creamer because if I don't have my coffee there's gonna be trouble! I do think I am going to suffer severe internet and QB withdrawal! And I never got a new belt for my treadle so it'll be hand sewing or nothing. WAH! I got them to put the boards upstairs on the inside so we can get out. A good friend who is quite knowledgeable told me there is the possibility that the full moon, high tide and storm surge can bring the water right up to our roof ... and I'm just not in the mood to drown in my bed. Other than that, God is good all the time so I have to have faith and trust ... and maybe I'll call my doctor tomorrow to see if I can get some Xanax