Old 10-27-2012, 06:14 AM
meanmom

Cindy glad to hear you like your new job. It really helps when you do like your job. I was hoping to finish piecing my 50 paper pieced stars last night and start putting it together. NOT! My Dh called me yesterday at 3:00 and told me he forgot to tell me about a Halloween party that is Saturday night and we need costumes. Grr! I am going as a zebra and he is going as a witch. I also found out yesterday what the theme is for the teachers Halloween costumes at school. We are supposed to be farm animals as the principals last name is Farmer. A zebra is close enough. I got zebra stripped PJ's at Target (last pair they had and it was my size) added a tail and made a hat. I went to JoAnns for fabric. Man have they changed company policy. I finished the 2 bolts of fabric (same fabric) and not only didn't I get a discount for finishing the bolt like someone said on here but one of the pieces was a yard and 1 inch and she charged me for the inch.I should have had her cut it off. The 2 fabrics were the same and she wouldn't make them on one ticket so I could use a coupon. I had to argue with the manager for that. WOW whatever happened to JO Anns?