Old 10-27-2012, 09:56 AM
romanojg

I'm not sure but I'm sure glad it won't be Halloween. Between helping my daughter for Her first time make costumes and then me making things for my DGS's first Halloween party I'm exhausted. On my embroidery machine I made tic tac toe games with a spider on them and the game pieces were spider webs on them and the x and o. Then I made ghost that spell out Boo and then another set of ghost that was to represent her family, with a daddy, mommy, DB and baby sister ghost to hang up. I also made lollipop covers in the shape of a ghost, candy corn and a jackolantern. There were other things that I wanted to make but had no time. I've been working overtime and watching kids. So yesterday when my daughter came to drop of DGD and stated she found another decoration and she only had to print out so many black and white pictures to fit into the frames, I ignored her hint. When she came home she asked if I'd had time to print them out, I just said no. Now maybe when I get home after my 12hr shift I can finish up some of my projects that are growing.