Thread: Fab Shop Hop
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Phyldar

shortmom5 - I have trouble with Millhouse Quilts, too! It used to be that I could never get past the home page on my desk computer but could get to the bunny on my laptop. Now I can't get past the home page on my laptop, either. And today it's telling me I'm forbidden to access even the homepage! I had the thought last night that maybe the reason I couldn't get past the homepage before was because I have tracking cookies blocked on the desk computer but didn't on my laptop until just a couple weeks ago, but now what's up with this "forbidden" business! Guess I'll wait until tomorrow or Monday and try again, allowing tracking cookies just long enough to trap that pesky bunny.

As to the "bonus bunnies", you just click on the regular bunny on the website, and if it's a bonus bunny, it will tell you on the confirmation page after you have registered the bunny. There are so many lurking around in the hop that if you find all the bunnies you'll end up with 20 or 30 bonus bunnies - at least I do.

Last edited by Phyldar; 10-27-2012 at 11:57 AM.