View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by slbram17 View Post
Just my opinion and experience (recent). I purchased W&N years ago and always postponed using it "for something special." Well, I finally got around to using it because to be honest, there's only so much time left to wait (lol).

I love using it but I ended up needing more batting, and I purchased Mountain Mist Ultra Fine. Big difference in how it handles. I am making the quilt as a quilt as you go, and the Warm and Natural stays in place when I am stitching these long strips. The Ultra Fine has to be hand basted first. Not loving it.

Serita
I only use Warm and Natural and Warm and White. Love the stuff! Easy to work with, no basting (I just safety pin everything down. I tie my own quilts (the 52x80 size) and have a friend with a Long Arm do the larger ones for me. The thing I like also is that I can sew pieces of Warm and Natural together for the smaller quilts. I save every piece and utilize them in one way or another having to do with quilting. Seems like everyone else feels the same way about Warm and Natural - Seems like with all the complimenting of the product, we should be given W&N for life just for the free advertising, eh? In my dreams! If Mr. Warm and Natural is reading this, think about it!!!!!! Edie