Old 10-28-2012, 04:23 AM
Jenniky

Works4Me - It must have taken you years to collect all of your Halloween fabrics. Just wondering when you purchase fabric for your stash without an idea of what you are going to use it for .. do you have a set yardage that you buy?

QuiltE - So How is Boo Peep.... oh wait.. not Halloween character.. LOL thats Lil Bo Peep doing? Has she rounded up any more of her sheep? Works4Me can you imagine a zombie Bo Peep rounding up skeleton sheep... . Sorry QuiltE had to tease ya!

My headless horseman wallhanging has not made it off the design table. What is in my head is not translating to pattern very well. So hubby will have to wait until next year for him... as I will have to continue to work on the idea. The candy corn witch just needs her binding and she will be ready to go for Halloween. I will most likely get that finished today while watching football on the TV.

Btiny36 - Looks like a Werewolf or Wolfman to me. What size squares are you going to be using?

Kuseta - "Jeremiah was a Bull Frog" so goes the song.. that rang in my head.. as I read your post on the drunkards path frog. LOL it all goes together so well. I also look forward to seeing your progress.

Last edited by Jenniky; 10-28-2012 at 04:26 AM.