Old 10-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Elisabrat

Was probably ME with the blue white winter ideas that I posted. loving frozen veggies now that is a creative idea for a table mat lol Marybet you kill me sometimes. Darn that girl is good at going left field and having it turn out great too.

Jaba I would like fourteen table toppers and runners as well I could use them all one day but its a one item swapperoo unless you get me in which case you can make me fourteen for all the holidays and then some. see how nice I am? the rest of you that goes for you too feel free to make me a pile of runners that said.. I am making one. And stitching in the ditch as well that is what I know how to do. Not sure i can do more with my machine.. KELLY can I do more with my machine??

I think this swap is good for all levels of quilters too. The more you do the better you get in theory. I am hoping this theory will extend to this swap. Found a marvelous runner pattern and am dying to start on it but will wait tapping my feet til I know what colors I should work with. And come up with a name that is wintery and makes orange tie dye that is your livingroom colors right Jaba/ marybeth camo shoot that will be easy. have some of that. I can make a bouquet of camo flowers for yours, Anastasia you need a couch lap table runner for when your sitting and pondering life with your tea and donuts that you ran to the store .. anyone else here.. lets see Nancia you will forgot since your SO OLD what colors you need to a rainbow of winter for you.. stitching post you have sometimers disorder it seems (sometimes I remember stuff sometimes I dont) so you get a tablerunner with strings to tie around your fingers on the ends so you can better remember stuff!
I can go on but think Anastasia here will give me the boot! hey like those boots give them over right now!
everyone looks like we will have a good group, the more the merrier so SIGN UP.. it will be fun.

oh last one congrats on your math test score! your such a wiz with that stuff. ah to be a KID again..you and Kelly are doing great lots of hard work and still you come here to play too. Lucky us.