View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Elisabrat

oh there are so many beautiful blocks being posted surely no one will mind if I say blatently.. Fraew thank you for making a quilt for me out of your beautiful blocks. I am sooo excited and it is very generous of you to do something like that for me. Wow I first thought, honesty that I was not going to like black/white or black/white quilts but as I have made several blocks now and seen all that everyone is coming up with they seriously grew on me. I can see why now and that is a cool thing. Learning something new each and every day here in quilters heaven.

I can't wait til mine are all in so I can whip them together. I am one happy camper. oh Twinrivers you stayed in icu because you like the popcicles and jello you cant fool me. I am so sorry you were sick and pray that your on the mend now. Stop that that is my room and I will not share. So stay well.

The tablerunners look like a great group are already signing up. That will be a challenging fun project I think. I am addicted to these swaps not sure if that is good or bad but I really like it and think I am chosing not to quit at this time. whoa is me (grin). In too deep never coming out of this one I am afraid (double grin)