View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:18 AM
urgodschild2

Ok instead of lurking I decided to put myself to use for everyone. I will be your personal waitress serving up what ever you all want. Seeing that I will be in Australia for most of this trip, I will be with you all in spirit. I will be sending all the goodies up from down under for all of you to enjoy. Especially Lemminkins. They are yummy. Also they have the best coffee in the entire world and this is coming from a non coffee drinker. I do drink coffee in Australia. No bitter after taste and the cutest designs on the top. We don't make this kind of coffee here. So I will be in the diner car waiting to greet all of you and oohh and awwww over all your choices of material. Then when I get home after the train ride is over.....I will make mine. I sure hope Judy does a 4th mystery train ride so I can join in that one.
I am in Southern CA right now......did not feel any earthquake...beautiful weather.....not cold and not hot yet......But I hope that all my friends and relatives in the east have batten down the hatches and have the boats ready to move or at least sought higher grounds.