Old 10-15-2009, 01:31 PM
farscapegal

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Originally Posted by farscapegal
Originally Posted by Hunnib
wichypoo - I've never been either and it's really not that far from me. I'm looking forward to it too. I hope you guys have a ball traveling together.

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter - Thanks for making a note of that for me. I am not familiar with the area but I'm sure the other ladies that live closer will probably know more about it. I will print this out before we go, for sure! Thanks...wish you were going with us.

farscapegal - You must live close to Mary Jo's. Boy, I wish I did. Enjoy your trip to LA.

amma - I will try to remember to take my camera. I love meeting fellow sewers. You know you'll enjoy each others company because you already have something in common, lol!

crkathleen - Yep, that would be quite the drive for you. I will check out all the pretty fabric for you!
I live near Greenville SC so it is about an hour and 45 minute drive for me and thanks, I always enjoy my trip to LA.

Have fun at Mary Jo's.

Sybil
I was staying in Greenville, SC when I was in the US. My husband(at that time) at a business trip with the Michelin plant there. I met up with a fellow online quilter and we drove to Gastonia to Mary Jos for the day.... I almost hyperventilated when I walked through the doors!!! I didn't know where to start!!! LOL

btw, Greenville is a really nice place. I fell in love with the Carolinas when we drove there from Nova Scotia.
My brother works at the Michelin plant in Greenville. I have lived in SC for most of my life and I love it.

Sybil