Old 10-28-2012, 01:44 PM
eagleoneowl2u2

Eagleoneowl2u2 received my quilt a week ago and has probably been busy so hasn't posted a pic yet so I will put one up. She says she loved the quilt - it was a lot of fun to do and see the kangaroo is holding a little 'Tassie' basket ready for trick and treat ! [/QUOTE]

Lyn, Thank You for posting the pic, I was going to and you know how my week has been in my last email t you, but then after I sent your email I had no wireless internet, NOTHING and so me and my daughter went to go look and see what is going on and apparently a mouse chewed on our phone cord in 4 different places, the cord is in between 2 walls so I did not have it for 2 days I was going to fix it and then my husband decided to change his back brakes and basically got himself stuck and did not know how to fix it so I had to go to his work and finish changing his brakes and the problems he messed up on and then fixed his other brake in the rain so I was done with that at 4am and then I got the stuff to fix my internet which was a hula hoop cut up and new cord. I would have fixed it another way where the little cute/monster mousie would not be able to chew the cord but my landlord would not allow it.
But anywho I wanted to still THANK LYN FOR THE ABSOLUTELY, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL QUILT that you made me, I was have a rough day and I went to go get the package and I waited to open it at the doctor's office and when I saw it I was amazed and I did cry when I say this, forgot to tell you that in the email, sorry.
I agree with everyone, this is a beautiful quilt and I am HONORED that you made it for me, so THANK YOU once again LOL
Everyone have a wonderful week!!f