Old 10-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Vanogay

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Oh lordy Vanogay, I guess we are! that's awesome betcha' $5 and I'm wearing my Bronco sweatshirt!! heehee, but I really am. Hubby was very happy today his packers won, had 1 son very unhappy chargers lost but the other 1 is a bronco fan also so it's super for our division. I do love football! don't know why just do. And if you have no place to send all those placemats and table runners I would be willing to take at look at them for you, just to let you know if they will be okay you understand, and I might be kind of slow getting to the post office, but you might evenually get them back, yah right. Just saying .....I'll take em'..
Hm....gave one off my table to neighbor who has been helping me since I broke my arm - she loved the colors - I can't reproduce it exactly, but can make me another. Like I said one in the Secret Santa package (you???) and some for both my DILs - can't remember if there's one for sister or not. Might just have to make one with NFL Bronco material for some one I know......