Old 10-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Elisabrat

I was good, honest, (tiny fingers a bit crossed while my hands are accidentally behind my back).. GOOD FOR ME what are you implying Nancia? its ok I will forget in short order anyways so its all good now that I passed you guys who only have sometimers up I am realizing moretimers is ok too.. moretimes than not I forget something. I cant even remember the good old sometimers days sometimes I remember stuff sometimes I don't. I rely on my special pals to keep me up on what I need to be remembering. My DH is very good at not saying I TOLD YOU OR YOU ALREADY TOLD ME he just repeats what i ask for say the 10th time and its a good gentle reminder. I love him. Same with my pals. I am so fortunate. (now onto better things like poking fun at..).

I am thinking of using the deck the wall pattern from American Patchwork and Quilting mag Dec 2012. But obviously switching out Christmas colors I just like the design lay out and it looks like its as simple as they say it is.. for me that is always a challenge.. now I need colors for my theme.. and a center piece to go with the theme other than that I am all set (or not at all depending on the hour). Of course I have this cute blue cat fabric that would go great with so many things.. saving that for my special friends. Be scared. Be very scared. Its the ugliest fabric in America gifted to me. Blue cats.. with ties on oh joy! promise if your good to me I wont use it in your table runner (Nancia watching you.. beware be very very worried) last jaba honey you crawling to the post office to return all those runners could make good video footage, is americas funniest videos around still? split the pot with you. oh and wear those support hose and your good clarks sneakers, a hair net would be a good added touch.

We have a great list and its only getting better and bigger!