Old 10-29-2012, 03:38 AM
Cottage Dee

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Go to http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/weekly.cfm and print out a 40% off coupon. If you have a smartphone, you can also just show the coupon, on that. The online coupon updates, on Sunday, so wait and print one out, for next week. You can use one coupon, per day. I hardly ever pay full price, from sewing supplies.
I, too, use those coupons mailed to me, AND the one I use from my smartphone. Joann's does have a huge markup...My floor OttLite quit a couple of weeks ago. I called OttLite for the name of an authorized repair person here in Michigan..she instead told me of the 3 things it could be, and she could send me the parts...my talents do NOT lie in taking lamps apart, so she said she would recommend buying a new one. She could sell me a new one for $50...wow, and at Joann's they are $199...soooooo I bought from her! As far as rulers, I use the 6x24 and 12x24 Creative Grid. Love those white dots to hold the fabic in place. So, use up those coupons, and a big huggy welcome to quilting! It is my passion, and I always have something in my hands.