View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:18 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

I am soooooo sorry!!!! I apparently recieved a package a week or so ago. I was away on Retreat for 4 days and my DD was getting the mail on her way in from school. Needless to say, some of it lived in her car (17 yr old). On top of that I've had a few Drs visits along with eye surgery for my Mom and getting ready for this Hurricane. I finally got my package the other day and just now had time to post.

Big THANK YOU to Cindy (Cindy60545) for the beautiful oraments and candy. I will post pics later as I'm trying to get alot done before we lose power. I won't be able to post pictures of the candy because DH was so excited to see what was in the box that he claimed the candy for himself. The ornaments are wonderful and will hold a special place on my "special tree". It's a tree that stays up all year round and changes with the seasons/holidays. Christmas it becomes especially important to me, as it holds all the special ornaments that friends have given me over the years. I remember who gave me everyone and enjoy hanging all of them up. So Cindy, you are now added to my special friends tree!!!!!

And to anyone that may be waiting for my ornaments, they are made and packed. I'm hoping to get to the Post Office on Wednesday to mail them out. Pray for everyone on the East Coast, we're about to get wacked with a big punch!!!! We've battened down the hatches and now we're just waiting. Praying that it isn't as bad as they're telling us.

Again, thank you Cindy!!!!! Love, love, love them!!!!!!!