View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:47 AM
paintmejudy

Default I'm baaaccckkkkk!!!

Still in rehab, will probably be here another couple days. Just started being able to get out of bed alone. Doc was in the morning, will make decision tomorrow. So.... really really hoping for Wednesday.

I may not be able to get to the computer for a few days.

Florence, thank you so much for posting last Saturday. And thanks to all of you who sent good wishes my way.

So, skim for your name and hopefully no one has been left out. All of you out gave good suggestions to the questions asked

BELFRYBAT -- I know you had so much indecision in your choices, hope it hasn't stressed you out. But now that you have seen some of the HST made and put together, I'll bet you are ok.

KATYBOB -- A and B plus ?. Then C and D - C should be darker than D. DON'T use both browns - too close in value.

GRETCHEN -- my preference is the bottom photo. Dont forget - C should be darker than D

KAREN R -- as irishrose said, if she can make a good square HQT she can do this -- but it may be a bit daunting if she is truly just learning to quilt. perhaps you can go to the first mystery I did last February, I think it was, and let her try that, it is only 44" square I think.

VICKIE G beautiful!

SHADOWIRISH -- ABCD are great, make your EF decision when you need those fabrics.

ELISABRAT

GRANNAMARY very nice

[COLOR="#FF0000"]

QUEEN OF 2802 -- pretty fabrics. Keep in mind, f you use stripes they will not go all the same direction

KAREN BOB - great choices!
and last but not least --Good job and geat fabrics:

NELCO good job, great colors.

Last edited by paintmejudy; 10-29-2012 at 08:50 AM.