View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:44 PM
Elisabrat

Urgodschild2 I do feel bad feeling so good in this nice weather. Front door wide open still its after 5:30 p.m. and its not cold yet. I wore capris all day long and mostly barefoot. I am sorry for those who are facing such a terrible storm. I worry winter is slower coming here. they said it would be worse than the one two years ago so we will see. right now I see trees just beginning to turn down the hill up here we dont see much in the pines. We have one dogwood in the center of the park and it turning slightly yellow right now.

I had a wonderfully slightly productive day, went pine cone collecting for Christmas decorations (a lot harder to get in the snow lol) and made soup, cut fabric for the fq exchange and am working on a table runner/wall quilt? for my little girl. I will get the top done tonight after I finish making dinner oh oh and snuck in a three hour nap. Now that was good. Wishing all of you and your loved ones well as you are tackling this crazy storm that is hitting you so hard.