Old 10-29-2012, 09:54 PM
marytoddliz

Hello, I am so mad! spitting nails kinda mad! Oh well does me not one bit of good to be that mad! But my Wonderful sweet kind loving ABSENT MINDED husband left my computer and my Kindle Fire in Laguna Niguel, where we have been the last 3 days painting! I really love working with him but not under this kind of stress! So now I have no way to stay in touch with you all until next Tuesday! Unless my Son or DIL lets me sneak onto their LAP TOP and post a quick hello!

Right now I am on hubbys computer that is as old and slow as he is! Hehe, I am being so mean, so sorry~ I really love him but wish he would keep his hands off my gadgets. He took the Computer case out of the pick up and put it in the Garage of the house we are painting, thought it would be safer! But he forgot to tell me he did that. So when we got home tonight I asked him where it was!!!! I know I know get over it! I will I will, just have to vent! btw my pickup has a bed cover on it, no one would have bothered it where it was!

So the Marathon is Sunday! Nov 4th... I am getting excited and also excited about seeing my Son, DIL and Grandson! I am sad that Hubby had problems with his crew so will miss it! he will have to be back in Laguna Niguel Painting! I told him I would give up the run but he is really a sweetheart and knows that all the training it would suck to miss it! So I have to take the train to my Son's house and he will take me to the race! It is such a pain having so much going on right now, but I know he really needs the pickup to work and I am happy to ride the train, wish I had my Kindle though!

OK My Whiny self is going to go check out some other places on the boards. I will be heading north to Fresno area on Wednesday so until then I get to use this old dinosaur and do it happily, with no whiny noises... well maybe just a few~

I am glad I have a good long time to get this swap done, I will need the rest! My Son says he will take a picture of me AFTER I run 26.2 miles! I look really old at the end of my race!